Construction Project Manager | Montreal
Publié le 13/11/2020
Salary to be discussed
We are presently seeking a Construction Project Manager who will be handling all aspects of the projects from design to build with experience in the field.
As the Project Manager, you will be tasked with the following:
- Review plans & specifications to determine the scope of work and to define project plans.
- Outline project requirements and timelines.
- Proactively communicate the details and requirements.
- Works in collaboration with the Senior Project Manager, Site Manager and Site Supervisor to ensure project deadlines, the quality of workmanship, and overall project goals are met.
- Be physically present on the job site to ensure that designs are being respected, assess the quality of the work, ensure the proper usage of construction materials and standards are being met
- Proactively Issues purchase orders & prepares construction schedules.
- Proactively coordinates all sub-trades according to project plan.
- Proactively communicates project progress and requirements and addresses any concerns.
- 10+ Years of experience in project management in commercial construction.
- General knowledge of all aspects of commercial construction.
- Strong analytical skills and construction detailing practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both French and English.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and all stakeholders for successful project completion.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook).
- Experience estimating construction projects with varying budgets and details.
- Ability to successfully manage small and large budgets.
- Ability to read and understand architectural & consultants plans.
Pour postuler envoyer votre CV et lettre de motivation par email à email@example.com