Tips for writing your resume!
Propose a maximum of 3 pages, employers do not wish to read a novel (Nor do they have the time!)
Make sure that your contact information is complete and accurate and that your work experience is authentic.
Take care of your resume’s the appearance, like yours!
- Do not present a hand written resume
- Do not insert pictures, drawings or wacky fonts
- Choose a simple vocabulary and prefer action verbs
- If in doubt, have your résumé reviewed since spelling mistakes are unacceptable!
- Hand out a clean and non-wrinkled copy